GLAMGLOW Super Mud




Where do I start? GLAMGLOW Super Mud is without doubt the best skin care product I have ever purchased. I was recommended this product by my friend Sarah (sarahtrademark.blogspot.co.uk). I was slightly hesitant at first as this product does come at a hefty price of £40, but I can assure you that it is worth every penny. As I occasionally tend to suffer with the odd spot or two I thought this product would be the best choice as it has hundreds of glowing reviews on Feel Unique as an acne/problem skin treatment. 

The reviews didn't quite highlight what a truly well formulated product this is.  I applied the face mask and let it work its magic for 15 minutes, then proceeded to wash off with warm water. After the first use I could already see a massive difference. The spots had lost their red tones, my skin was smooth and hydrated and the blackheads that used to cover my nose had completely disappeared. 


This product has two uses, it can be used as a full face mask or alternatively as a targeted spot treatment. It provides 17 full face applications or 1,000 spot treatments. I have used it as both and can safely say that it does its job just as described. I would recommend this product to anyone with problem skin or anyone who just wants pore-less smooth skin. GLAMGLOW recommend that this product is used 2-3 times a week or as often as needed.


I hope you all take my advice and purchase this fantastic product!


X


2 comments

  1. Great review. I'm tempted to get this and your review has only tempted me more! :) mimi x
    mimiflys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked my review! I can assure you, you won't be disappointed, amazing facemask!

    ReplyDelete