Label M Protein Spray - Amazing!

























I was recommended this product by my hairdresser the last time I had a haircut as my hair was quite dry and I will admit that I have a fair few (okay a lot) of split ends from over straightening.. so thought I would give it a try. I must say this is definitely one of the best hair products I have used, I usually tend to spray it on just after I have washed my hair and brush through. It smells amazing and makes your hair just generally feel a lot healthier. Its main purpose is for SPF protection so this product is a must buy if you are planning a holiday in the near future and want to ensure your hair is protected from the sun. This is the first time I have used this spray and its safe to say I will definitely be buying it again. 


This product can be purchased from many beauty websites such as Look-fantastic, Toni & Guy also sell this range in all of their salons too.


X

No comments