My Everyday Make Up Bag




















Today's blog is a brief little talk through each delightful item I currently have in my everyday makeup bag, by this I mean the makeup selection that pretty much follows me everywhere. My makeup collection is way vaster than this however these are the items that I use daily or when I'm on the move. 

So lets begin .. 


Clinique Pore Refining Instant Perfecting Foundation (shade Ivory) - I have recently started using this product, prior to this I was loyal to Clinique Anti- Blemish Solutions. This is a very light-weight easy to apply foundation. Even though it is moderate coverage I find it covers all blemishes and imperfections without any trouble. Another thing I love about this product is that its oil-free. I used to find at about 2pm every working day I'd look in the mirror and my T Zone would be developing a nice shine to it, however since using this foundation the shiny face issue has been minimal. 100% recommend.


Bourjous Healthy Balance Powder (shade 53 Light Beige) - I really struggle to find powders that are the right colour for my skin, they are always too orange or too pale, however this powder is a perfect match for my skin colour. Not only is the colour match amazing but the powder itself is light and easy to apply, its sets fantastically both over foundation or when applied straight onto the skin after primer and doesn't create that horrible cakey effect that you get with some powders. 


Bourjous Little Round Pot Blusher (shade Lovestruck Rose 15) - I absolutely love this little blusher. I don't tend to wear blusher very often but when I do I am always sure to use this. It blends well with powder to create a natural look, all of the shades are natural colours too, no horrible bright pinks or reds that give you the doll look when applied. Another benefit is that this product also comes with a small brush and a mirror. 



Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara (shade Black) - One word. Wow. I was again recommended this product by my friend Sarah (check out her blog - http://sarahtrademark.blogspot.co.uk) and I would recommend this mascara to anyone! Out of all my beauty products mascara is the one item that I cannot go without wearing, I feel naked without mascara on. The mascara has a great application brush, very easy to apply, gives great volume and isn't clumpy, I think this may be due to the argan oil in the mascara, as far as I was aware this was only used for your hair/skin however it clearly works wonders for your eyelashes too. 












The other 3 items you can see in the picture do not require a long description as they all do their jobs as described. Please refer to one of my previous blogs for the review on Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. The other two items are Marks & Spencers African Shea Butter Lip Balm in Vibrant Cherry which smells divine and keeps lips moisturised for hours without feeling sticky. The other item is Rimmels Khol Kajal Eye Pencil (shade Sale Brown), this brilliant eye liner is very easy to apply, suitable for outlining both the upper and lower eyelids. It can be blended to create a smokey effect or just left to define the eye. This is the only pencil eyeliner I trust to do the job!

5 comments

  1. Good evening beautuful!

    Great blog, love the makeup, I also use Rimmel.

    Wish you Happy Halloween from Maria % Tina
    http://mariahoffbeck.blogspot.dk/2014/10/halloween-mandagsmani.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Mascara really does look good! I must try it.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete