My Favourite Dry Shampoo




















I'm sure we can all admit we have had those days where washing your hair is just too much effort. There is only one solution on days like this : Dry Shampoo. I have tried a variety of different dry shampoos from Bastiste to Aussies dry shampoo, but there is only one winner and that is Lee Staffords Original Dry Shampoo. It is a lot less heavy than ones I have previously used, your hair feels fresh and revitalised. One common thing I find with dry shampoos is that it makes your hair feel powdery and heavy, Lee Staffords one does the complete opposite, it leaves it feeling non-greasy and light. It is especially good if you are going away for the weekend and can't be bothered with the hassle of taking shampoo, conditioner and a hair dryer, just one small can works absolute wonders! Another use could have especially for you pre-work gym goers its too keep the hair looking fresh post workout without having to spend ages washing and taming it before work. (Not brave enough for pre-work gym sessions!) This product can be purchased in most drug stores or online beauty stores.

X

1 comment

  1. I must have a try of this as Ive heard a lot of good things about it now hmm when can I next take a trip up to boots haha :) great detailed post and can I just say your blog is soooo pretty :) mill x x

    ReplyDelete