New Hair

Good Evening All,

This isn't going to be a long post, very short and sweet. I just had to share with you all the absolutely fantastic Ombre colour that my hairdresser just did for me. I'm so happy! I've had my hair so many awful colours, its naturally very dark but I fancied a change. I've had Ombre before and it ended up ginger so was slightly nervous about having it done again. However I have a new hairdresser now and I'm so impressed! I also love how she's given it the natural wave look which she so professionally achieved with a pair of GHD's. 



What do you think?


X

7 comments

  1. Looks gorgeous!
    simpleandcuriousliving.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous. nice change for you i love the tone and shade of it

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lovely! Love your blog :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, I apologize if you have already done it and I've missed the post. Check out my blog for all the details. www.thedowntimeblog.blogspot.ca xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have beautiful hair! :)x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    http://www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks beautiful! I wish I could achieve curls like this, I'm terrible at it !xxxx

    ReplyDelete