Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray



















I have been ordering this little beauty for some time now. I'm sure we have all from time to time had to endure the dreaded spot break outs. This spray is an absolute god send. It was voted the best acne clearing product by Channel 4's popular programme Embarrassing Bodies which is where I got the idea to purchase this. I tend to use this product every other evening before bed using cotton wool pads to apply and make sure that the problem areas are covered. It is a chemical free product so would definitely recommend to anyone who avoids using products with harsh chemicals in. I haven't yet seen this product in any high street stores  (they are really missing out) however it can be purchased online from Feel Unique. As I'm sure you can tell from my previous posts Feel Unique have pretty much stocked my whole beauty product collection.


I hope you all take my advice and purchase this, you wont be disappointed!


X

2 comments

  1. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete