Urban Fudge Sea Salt Spray




















I am one of those people that has dead straight, lifeless and lacking volume hair which I'm told I should be thankful for as tons of people would love to have hair like me. There I was looking for something that could liven up my hair, I always see pictures of these women with the lovely messy beach hair look, I was on a mission to get mine to look the same! There I was having a pre holiday product shop when I came across Urban Fudge Sea Salt Spray in Superdrug and thought I'd give it a go. I have vowed never to take my straighteners on holiday with me as the sun and sea create enough damage without me singeing it every evening! This product is just perfect to take on holiday to give your hair some life in the evenings, it created the exact look I was going for and the tropical coconut scent leaves your hair smelling divine! You don't need to use too much of this product, just 2-3 sprays near the ends of towel dried hair and scrunch it up a few times, or sometimes I even put my hair in a bun and leave it for a few minutes then take it down which creates more defined waves. I like the fact that this product doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff like mousse does.





















Hope you all like this product as much as me!


X

4 comments

  1. I am the same my hair is straight, I have always wanted wavy or curly hair. I just got my hair cut and my hairdresser used a fudge urban spray in my roots and then blew it out and it looked awesome. I ended up buying it, I hope can make it work like my hairdresser.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted curly too! :( Me too, I can never get my hair the way the hairdresser does it, even if I buy the same products! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh noo just try bendy rollers, steam ones. sounds like a good product. i hope you come across better

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete