L'Oreal Elvive ExtraOrdinary Hair Oil - For Coloured Hair



















Winter is finally here and is starting to take its toll on my hair. I always find my hair gets drier at this time of the year so I thought I'd see what I could find in the hope of repairing it! After browsing the internet for some hair oil inspiration I finally decided on the L'Oreal Elvive ExtraOrdinary oil, I have been using it for about two weeks so far and I must sat I am very impressed. I have been applying this product either straight after washing when my hair is still damp or when dry after straightening to keep those fly away bits in place, as instructed two drops on the palm of the hand and then apply all over. Previous hair oils I have used in the past have made my hair feel very greasy after applying which is not something you want when you have just washed your hair! 




















This oil is very light and leaves your hair feel luxuriously soft and smooth. I chose the one for coloured hair due the countless times my poor hair has been dyed and bleached. I'm one of those people who gets bored of my hair colour within a few days of it being coloured, however after my last dye (Ombre featured in previous post) I am quite contempt with my hair colour and will be leaving it alone to recover for a while, I haven't quite mastered the art of not straightening it though .. maybe one day I'll give it up. All in all I think this product is an excellent buy, it isn't too expensive usually retails at around £9.99 and when you compare this to many of the more expensive brands on the internet, it really is very reasonable.



5 comments

  1. I have been using this for a year and its amazing leaves my hair so shiny and healthy, I use it 3 ties a week after washing my hair and I haven't even got to the end of the bottle so great value for money

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these products I use them all the time on my hair and it leaves it so healthy and shiny x x x

    www.nadjetluisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I think its amazing! Glad you like it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great! I usually just use a tiny bit of coconut oil in my hair, but its so easy to get it wrong and end up with greasy hair straight after washing it. I'll have to give this a try.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the packaging is so pretty, glad you like it!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete