MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer




















Hope you all had a good weekend! I spent this weekend in Brighton and just couldn't resist a bit of shopping while I was down there. I was wondering around Brighton shopping centre when I spotted the MAC store, as a MAC lover I wish I’d had the willpower not to go in but I just couldn't resist. Yes you guessed it; I did end up leaving the store with a couple of purchases one of which was the MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer in shade (NC20). This is a fantastic concealer and I don’t think I’ll be trying any others after using this. The coverage isn't too heavy but enough to cover up those annoying spots and skin imperfections, unfortunately I currently seem to have a lot of these so this concealer has certainly been put to the test! The shade matches perfectly with my skin, previous concealers I have tried have been too thick and difficult to smooth over the skin however this is very easy to apply and doesn't look too heavy. It blends well with foundation and powder can be applied over the top with ease without creating that horrible cakey look that you get with some concealers. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with any skin type as it isn't oily and doesn't make the skin dry either.
















I hope you will all try this amazing product! X

2 comments

  1. I love MAC makeup... i can never resist going over to the stand whenever im in selfridges! This product sounds great I think i will try it out! I'd love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/11/urban-decay-naked-basics.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'd like to try that out, looks good.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete