My Favourite Perfume (at the moment)

















Evening All,

Thought I'd write a brief Sunday evening post on my favourite perfume at the moment. This is one my parents brought for me on whilst holiday and it smells amazing. I absolutely adore Narciso Rodriguez L'eau, I haven't had this bottle long and its nearly finished already. It has a very unique scent. 

















For those of you like me who prefer a fresh floral smelling perfume with musky undertones rather than a more sweeter scented perfume then this is definitely for you. Another thing I love about this perfume is that the scent lasts for ages! You can spray it on first thing in the morning and by the evening the scent is still there but very subtle. 


















I will most definitely be purchasing this product in the future and would also like to try the Narciso Rodriguez  For Her Intense. 
X

5 comments

  1. i love this too whoop whop great smell style oh btw Check out my blog i have a fab giveaway up!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing !, thanks for sharing


    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the price range for this perfume? Sounds and looks like my kind of scent! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the original Narciso Rodriguez EDT, but the citrus notes in this one don't smell great on my skin. Sad times.

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this a while ago when I was buying cosmetics, I loved the bottle but I didnt try it!
    I will do that now:)

    | The girl with the dreamcather tattoo

    ReplyDelete