Christmas

Evening All,


I will apologise for my lack of blogging in the last two weeks, have a had a very busy Christmas and New Year seeing family and friends. I thought this post would be a good opportunity to share with you all some of the lovely gifts I received! I won't show you all of them however here are a few of my favourites. I am one of those people who absolutely loves Christmas, and yes at the age of 21 I still receive a stocking every Christmas morning, unfortunately I forgot to take a picture before I tore through it on Christmas day however it was filled with lots of little bits such as nail varnishes, hand cream, exfoliator, Terrys Chocolate Orange, all the usual stocking gifts. 



I received a gorgeous Lipsy Michelle Keegan furry coat from my boyfriend Matt and was very impressed with his choice (with no help!) I will upload a picture of this shortly. My main present from my parents which I received slightly early this year was a new bed! Its so nice being able to starfish in a double bed without feeling restricted like you do in a single bed. 



I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new year! I will be posting some new beauty product inspo soon, its safe to say I have certainly utilised the online sales after Christmas and am expecting some deliveries this week that I will share with you shortly. I'm hoping that 2015 will be a good blogging year for me, I am still very new to this!



X





4 comments

  1. awwww.. i love this post! nice gifts hun

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the Ted Baker Make Up Bag is so pretty and princessy! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Ted Baker bag... super girly! xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, I got the same Ted Baker bag! love the look of your blog btw, would be really great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete