Kerastase Bain Force Architecte & Ciment Anti-Usure


Sorry I've been quiet for a while .. settling back into work after a nice long Christmas break is never fun, especially when you have to go home sick on the first week back! However now I've finally eased back in and can get back to Blogging again! Thought I should start off my second post of 2015 with a product review on this amazing shampoo and treatment that Keratase have very cleverly formulated. I'm sure many of you have the same problem as me; damaged, lifeless hair. My poor hair has endured endless dying, straightening and curling. I do sometimes think to myself I'd love to shave it all off and start again, a nice fresh head of hair that has never been dyed, cut or straightened however I don't quite think that I have the guts to do that so I'll have to make do and try and improve the current sorry state of my hair.




I have always been a fan of the Keratase range and thought i'd give the Bain Force Architecte shampoo a go and see how it worked, I chose this one in particular as it caters for high 'erosion level' hair and i'm pretty sure that my hair fits into this category! I have used this shampoo now consistently for 2 weeks and can already see and feel a massive difference. My hair feels thicker and stronger and my split ends aren't as prominent as they were before. I have tried to hold off on straightening as much too to give my hair a break and see just how well this shampoo worked.


I thought I might as well go all out and try the Ciment Anti-Usure treatment too, this again is specially formulated for heat destroyed hair like mine. I usually apply this after shampooing and leave on for a good 5 minutes or so, this is to ensure that it has a chance to work itself into the hair for the best intense repairing experience! Again, I was not disappointed. After using this product my hair looked and felt totally revitalised. I would definitely recommend both of these products to anyone like myself who is struggling to repair their tired and broken hair and give it a new lease of life!  

No comments