Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water



Evening All!

Quick post on a great product that I have recently purchased. I'd read so many blog posts about this product and had to try it for myself, I must say I'm impressed! I will admit my skin care regime could do with altering SO BADLY. I'm very very lazy and when I finish work the last thing I want to do is worry about cleansing, toning, ex foliating, moisturising etc so I usually just grab a makeup wipe, stick some face cream on and that's me done for the evening. However I am on a mission to change this and broaden my skincare knowledge and get to know some products!

Thought I would start with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to see how I got on and I absolutely love it. Its non greasy/oily which I love as I do have oily skin and needed something to help balance that out. It removes makeup so quickly, way more effectively than using makeup wipes. I tend to find when I use my wipes I end up smearing my makeup all over my face rather than actually removing it. This product leaves your face feeling so soft and refreshed, I will definitely be purchasing this again!

While we are on the topic of skin, I have recently been getting loads of spots and I absolutely hate it. I am looking for a new spot/skin treatment to clean up my skin so if any of you can recommend a product please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me an email (natalie_french@hotmail.co.uk).

The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water certainly gets a thumbs up from me!

X


No comments