So, who can relate to this?

Evening All,

Apologies for the slacking in posting regularly however since Christmas, well .. even before Christmas I have just been constantly ill. One thing after another! If its not a cold, then its acid/reflux or heartburn or generally aching or getting stressed and anxious. Yes like most people I don't have the best diet in the world, it really could be improved!

So, I just wondered what you all use to help boost your immune system and feel better? Also, any tips for overcoming stress/anxiety?

I never used to be an anxious person, nothing seemed to bother me. Then all of a sudden one day it just changed but not for any particular reason. Nowadays I always get panicky and anxious and half the time I don't even know why! I'm started to think the reason i'm ill all the time is because i'm getting so anxious and stressed out I make myself ill. Then when I start to feel better, I spend most of my time worrying about being ill again!

Any comments/tips welcome! The idea of this post is to get you all thinking and find out who else seems to have the same issue as me!

Thanks in advance.

X

No comments