Sweet Treats - Toffee Popcorn

I thought I'd commence my first food post of the year with a little bit about the very tasty Sweet Treats Toffee Popcorn that I was so kindly sent! The Sweet Treats company create luxury sweet trees and many other delightful treats for all occasions.



As a massive popcorn fan myself, I was very pleased to have received this to try and I must say I'm very impressed, watch out Butterkist! The flavour of the popcorn is absolutely amazing, just how toffee popcorn should taste, a creamy buttery flavour. I would definitely recommend using this company for anyone who is looking for some luxury treats for guests at weddings, parties or as presents! If you would like more information please visit their twitter page https://twitter.com/sweet_tree_co.

Thanks again Sweet Treats, much appreciated! I shall definitely be using your services in the near future!

X

1 comment

  1. haha, now i feel like watching netflix why i eat this yummy popcorn

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete