GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer

Wow it really has been forever since my last post and for that I am incredibly sorry! I have had a very busy month or so, started a new job this week and as I am sure many of you will agree it tends to be a very stressful time! I can assure you that starting from this week I will do my absolute best to post 1-2 times a week! ..


Right well back to the beauty talk, I have recently purchased a new primer. I had never used any of GOSH Cosmetics products until I purchased this and they certainly have found themselves a new customer. I have used various other primers in the past and didn't think much of them however this one is fantastic. It is so light and non greasy, I have found that since using this product my makeup has had a much more flawless look as this really helps to minimise pores and blemishes and keep the complexion looking smooth and radiant. It has a clear consistency and applies so easily, I use a small amount of this daily prior to applying my foundation. So for any of you GOSH virgins out there I highly suggest you give this product a go and I can assure you that you'll be more than happy with its results!

No comments